WSO is always looking for volunteers to help with its legal and educational activities. We regularly take on volunteers and interns, including for credit courses at universities and colleges.
Some of the activities our interns and volunteers are involved in include:
- Research and drafting of memos on various legal, social and policy issues
- Media monitoring and response
- Drafting of legal materials
- Shadowing legal counsel to mediations and other proceedings
- Creating educational content and organizing seminars
- Delivery of seminars to Sikhs and non-Sikhs on various issues
- Community outreach
- Community programs, such as KarmaGrow and Hockey for Humanity
Please fill out the form below, and submit. Once we have received your information our volunteer coordinator will be in touch!