The WSO has a vast audience and reaching out to our members is important for the organization. As a Web/Search Engine Optimization Intern, you will help in the improvement of our digital platforms including the website.
Interns should be prepared to receive hands-on experience on any of the following:
- Website enhancement
- Search Engine optimization
- Marketing Techniques
The candidates will have:
- Strong technical aptitude
- Web design experience including html. Experience in Nationbuilder is an asset
- Coding experience. Knowledge of API integration
- SEO knowledge/experience
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Fluency in Punjabi (understanding, speaking, and writing) will be considered an
- Must be a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, or Ontario
- You must be between the ages of 18-30 years old
- You are required to work 35 hours/week remotely.
- You are required to have own laptop and cell phone.
You must be legally allowed to work Full Time in Canada
- Is a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident
- Unfortunately, International students are not eligible.
- There is no requirement for applicants to be a Sikh for these positions.
- Your placement will begin in May/June and will last 10 weeks.
Contract length: 10 weeks
Application deadline: May 15, 2021
Job Types: Full-time (35 hours/week)
Location: Remote. Resident of BC, AB, or ON
Salary: BC @ $15.20/hr, AB @ $15.00/hr, ON @ $14.25/hr
Please email your LinkedIn profile or resume to [email protected] by May 15, 2021