The WSO has several different Social Media platforms including, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn as well as a comprehensive website. As a Graphics Design Intern, you will help in the delivery and improvement of these digital platforms as well as the creation of photo and video content through the summer and beyond.
Interns should be prepared to receive hands-on experience on any of the following:
- Social media strategies
- Designing marketing material
- Marketing Techniques
- Video production and editing
The candidates will have:
- Graphic Design experience
- Proficiency with social media applications
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Fluency in Punjabi (understanding, speaking, and writing) will be considered an
- Must be a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, or Ontario
- You must be between the ages of 18-30 years old
- You are required to work 35 hours/week remotely.
- You are required to have own laptop and cell phone.
You must be legally allowed to work Full Time in Canada
- Is a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident
- Unfortunately, International students are not eligible.
- There is no requirement for applicants to be a Sikh for these positions.
- Your placement will begin in May/June and will last 10 weeks.
Contract length: 10 weeks
Application deadline: May 15, 2021
Job Types: Full-time (35 hours/week)
Location: Remote. Resident of BC, AB, or ON
Salary: BC @ $15.20/hr, AB @ $15.00/hr, ON @ $14.25/hr
Please email your LinkedIn profile or resume to [email protected] by May 15, 2021
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter