Mukhbir Singh wants to volunteer 2020-06-02 21:25:32 -0400
We are always looking for volunteers to help with our various initiatives!
We regularly take on volunteers and interns, including for credit courses at universities and colleges.
Some of the activities our interns and volunteers are involved in include:
- Research and drafting of memos on various legal, social and policy issues
- Media monitoring and response
- Drafting of legal materials
- Shadowing legal counsel to mediations and other proceedings
- Creating educational content and organizing seminars
- Delivery of seminars to Sikhs and non-Sikhs on various issues
- Community outreach
- Community programs, such as KarmaGrow and the Sikh Family Helpline
Please fill out the form below, and submit. Make sure to include your interests, what you are hoping to achieve by volunteering, and where you would like to help out the most.
Once we have received your information our volunteer coordinator will be in touch!Become a volunteer
Mukhbir Singh donated 2016-03-23 16:41:53 -0400
We are proud to be Canada's only truly national Sikh advocacy organization.
The past thirty years has cemented our role as a human rights leader in this great country. However, we cannot continue the work we have been doing without your continued support! We are a human rights advocacy group that runs on the combined strength of full time staff, contract legal work, interns and volunteers.
Thank you for your support, and ensuring that the Sikh voice is heard in Canada and around the world!Donate